Those Who Think Against The System Those Who Think Against The System

Definitely your best song here on your NG account. Good choice of cinematic synths throughout the song. Love that dialogue that pops in every now and then and how it glitches. Just sometimes it gets a bit loud, like for example where she says "have become GOD", it's a bit loud. Maybe the same lines being repeated frequently in the second half of song gets a little stale, sometimes it's good to just listen to the beauty of the music

Sheldon's Theory Sheldon's Theory

I love Big Bang Theory! Decent song, and reminds me of SCIENCE!!! You on your way to being a musician

73Quantum responds:

Thanks pal :)

On the road Demo On the road Demo

Very good, reminds me of how music of the 90's was. ALOT BETTER THAN TODAY, and more uplifting too!

DayDreamingFox responds:

The 90's definitely had more melodic tunes back in the day! Happy is always good! Thank you!

TFA - WIP TFA - WIP

This could be really epic! It is just way too short!!!!

KhaahM responds:

I've been told that it, to my great disappointment, sounds like some sort of boss battle. Not what I intended but I like the way it sounds none the less, so I will probably go about and finish it some day.
Then again, I probably wont since I'm incredibly lazy. So yeah who knows D:

Letter From The Past Letter From The Past

I think I would cry if I got a letter from my past self, just like I'm crying to this song rite now. The letter would probably say "Hi, how are you doing? I expect that you are rich and famous right now and I know you are busy counting your money and hanging with your 99999 friends, so I'll try cut this one short. Please tell me you are everything I dreamt of being... Thanks! BYE"

:'C

JK

But anyway this is a nice and relaxing song!

pit80 responds:

Hehe... Nice comment :) thanks a lot! :)

Alone Alone

Relaxing and happy...

pit80 responds:

Thanks!

Battle In The Sky Battle In The Sky

Very cool. Crisp sounds. Sounds like a more mellowed out BF3 song, but still industrious sounding.

I could probably study well with this playing actually lol. Wish I could produce something that smooth. What program do you use and what is your sound source if I may ask?

Sorcerers Path - The Forest Sorcerers Path - The Forest

This piece really resonates with me theatrically. I feel like I'm in Harry Potter: Forest Edition or maybe Fable. There's a surprise around every corner and it's without a dull moment. Only one thing though... I must agree with some of the reviewers here that the looping is not very clean.

The very last chord is cut off too abruptly and soon. Just let that last note resonate for a while, man. It'll sound a lot more fluid.

SoundChris responds:

Thank you chrispin. Glad you enjoyed the piece! I will work over the loop soon. Right now i have to complete the full soundtrack first :)

All the best!

Zero Signal Zero Signal

Another near-flawless song. Gotta love that badass clunky feel to this industrial song. The guitars were really well played. I can't tell if it's you playing or an emulator but it definitely sounds natural. Piano well-placed. Great chord changes and no complaints about fluidity. It has a nice 80's futuristic movie feel to it minus the bad audio quality and plus the hardcoreness. Never a dull moment in this song with exception to maybe the intro. The ending was a little unspectacular like the other song I reviewed, but not horrible.

TheHeartgrinder responds:

Yes Sir. My playing is featured in this piece. To be fair, there are plenty of synth instruments layered throughout to thicken the sound. The guitars themselves (Both bass and standard guitar) are ran through a few filters to make sure they sit well in the mix.

And again, the ending was never something I've put emphasis on. Practice makes perfect. Correct?

Forgive Not Forgive Not

I love the orchestral feel to the song: The choir, the brass sounding instruments, and the pitch bending are all fantastic. The song is pretty fluid with pleasant chord changes.

The reason I only gave 4 stars is because like most songs, it's not perfect. The intro had some pretty harsh sound tearing at around 16 seconds in to 20 seconds. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but it can be solved usually very easily by lowering the amplitude of the instrument or using a limiter. Also I know this is opinionated but the ending didn't really live up to the rest of the song. The ending sounded a little dissonant and abrupt; nowhere near as epic as the rest of the song. Anyway that's all I have to say besides practice makes perfect!

TheHeartgrinder responds:

The tearing was very much intentional. Keep in mind that this is musical interpretation of my own madness. And there is nothing comforting about it.

As for the ending, That's never been one of my strengths. You're right to say practice makes perfect. And I've still got a bit of practicing to do.

Thanks.